Ramona Nichols Smith NP
As we look at our health there are always areas we can improve. I like to think of the parts of our healing as "tools" in our "toolbox" of staying healthy. You would not run your car without oil in the engine, so one tool is to nourish our brain with protein within 30 minutes of waking. Another tool is a prescription of lisinopril for management of our blood pressure while we work on our weight loss plan and exercise. Still another tool might be an essential oil like lavender for management of anxiety and insomnia. What tools are in your toolbox? Do you need to add a few more? Here are some ideas:
1. Walk 30 minutes daily at a good pace
2. Eat a carrot and an apple every day. No refrigeration needed!
3. Drink 8 glasses of 8 ounces of filtered water daily, for an added plus put in several drops of doTerra Lemon or Lime essential oil to help detoxify as you hydrate.
4. Journal your feelings and emotions, doodle in a booklet, draw or take photos
5. Start your day with doterra Lifelong Vitality supplements and know that your are getting all the vitamins, minerals, omegas and even essential oils to stay strong and alert.
6. If you are on medication, take it as prescribed and tell your provider of any side effects.
7. Connect with your community-volunteer your time and gifts, find a faith home base, take a class....
8. Meditate, pray, ponder goodness.
10. Give something away each day to someone in need. Be creative, be honest and be in the present as you share.
Recent Blog Entries